Elboya Heights Community Association invites us:
Do you have questions or concerns about the property assessment process which directly affects the amount of property tax you pay? Do you want to learn more?
The Elboya Community Association has been able to book an experienced assessor to speak to any interested community residents regarding concerns we have heard about on mass appraisal assessments used by the City and their overall fairness and accuracy.
The assessment speaker has been asked to address the following key points in their presentation:
- Process of mass appraisals
- Issues generated by the mass appraisal process – homes on the high end and homes in the low end might not be treated fairly
- How to know whether your home has been treated fairly and that the value is within the 5% range.
- How to appeal your assessment
- What information is needed and how to collect it and what to say in an appeal.
There will also be a Q & A portion at the end of the presentation.
If you are able to attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
The location for the meeting is:
Living Spirit Church – 49th Ave SW & 6th Street SW at 7 PM
Randall Burke, President Elboya Heights CA