This meeting shall consider:
- The normal business of an Annual General Meeting as per section 6.1.2 of the Bylaws; and
- A Special Resolution considering the alteration of the Bylaws, as set out in the below Notice of Special Resolution.
All members are invited to attend.
Notice of Special Resolution Amendment of Bylaws
Pursuant to Article 12 of the bylaws of the Palliser Bayview Pumphill Community Association (the “Bylaws”):
Be it resolved that the Bylaws be altered as follows:
- Clauses 5.4.4, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 which read as follows, be deleted entirely
- 5.4.4 – The Palliser Bayview Pumphill Preschool Operating Committee (PBPPOC) is a permanent standing committee.
- 22.214.171.124- The Palliser Bayview Pumphill Preschool Operating Committee shall provide an elected representative who shall sit on the board of directors.
- 126.96.36.199 – The Palliser Bayview Pumphill Preschool Operating Committee is subject to the board, is governed by the by-laws of the association and by the policies and precedures manual of the association generally and by the specific articles therein pertaining to the operation of the The Palliser Bayview Pumphill Preschool. the PBPPOC shall have the powers necessary to carry out its purpose, not exceeding the powers of objects of the Palliser-Bayview-Pumphill Community Assocation.
- 188.8.131.52 – The program developed by the The Palliser Bayview Pumphill Preschool Operating Committee for the Palliser-Bayview-Pumphill Preschool shall receive prior approval for the PBPOCA board of directors.
- Clause 6.1.1 shall be altered as follows (underscoring indicating additions and strikethrough indicating deletions):
The Annual General Meeting of the Association shall be held
on the second Tuesday in November of each yearwithin 6 months after the fiscal year end. Twenty-one (21) days proper notice shall be given to all members.
Click here to get the current version of the PBP Community Association Bylaws.