Feb 22nd – afternoon
Winterfest Event – Help Needed!
If you are able to help with any of the items below (even for just an hour or two) please let us know. This event is put on by volunteers so your help is greatly appreciated!
- Set up and start up fire pit and supplying wood – 12:30-1:30
- Help oversee any hockey pickup during the event – 1:30-4 pm
- General set up (tables, indoor) for event – 12:30-1:30
- Manning Skate Shack – 1:30-4 pm
- Shopping for event supplies – up to one week before
- Overseeing food/drink tables –1:30-4 pm
- Outdoor games organization/supervision – tug of war, paint the snow -1:30-4 pm
- Helping with kids crafts for indoors -1:30-4 pm
- Clean up and take down- 4:00-5:00 pm
Please let us know how and when you can help: