* Please provide us with the names of the adults and children members within your household. If this is a business, please provide the official business name.
Our community association is only as good as its members!
Joining and being involved in your Community Association has many benefits, here are just a few:
- Access to the Community Hall and Board Room.
- Information and input about planning and development issues affecting your community.
- Creating social activities and recreation opportunities, like the community ice rink.
- Increased public safety through information sharing in your neighbourhood
- A chance to meet your neighbours and the people who live around you.
- The opportunity to help make Palliser Bayview Pumphill a better place to live.
- Membership entitles community residents to 1 vote at the community board annual general meeting (sorry, a business membership does not get a vote).
2013-14 Community Membership Rates
- Household: $25
- Senior (+55 years): $10
- Business: $100
- Memberships are renewed annually in September.
- Memberships are not reimbursable, but may be cancelled at any time with written notice.
- Non-residents may purchase memberships to access our services.
- Votes can only be cast by members who currently live within the community boundaries.
- Memberships may be terminated by the board according to the bylaws of the community association.
Here’s how to Join:
- Online: Buy your membership from this website using secure checkout with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account and we will never need to see your credit card number!
- Paper form: Download and print the PBP membership slip Feb 2014 (or pick one up from our community hall). Mail it to the office at the community hall with your registration fee cheque (no cash please).